Before booking the Salkantay Trek, please read the following information carefully:
1. Make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months after the date that you enter Peru.
2. Fill out the Salkantay trek booking information. We will contact you as soon as possible (within 24 hours) to confirm your Salkantay Trek booking, accommodation and assist you in customizing a unique package.
Please specify if you would require the services of an extra horse or stay an extra night in Aguas Calientes.
3. Payment : We require a US$250 per person deposit for all treks. The remaining balance must be paid before the starting date of the trek. You can pay the balance requesting the agent in charge of your account an invoice to be paid online with credit card. You will proceed with your payments through our secure server. We accept all major credit card payments, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept e-checks, wire transfer or direct deposits.
4. We recommend you to arrive in Cusco 2 or 3 days before Salkantay trek departure date to ensure that you are well acclimatized to the high altitude.
5. Student discounts: If you are claiming a student discount you must email us a scanned copy of your ISIC Student card immediately after proceeding with the booking form. Only a valid ISIC card is acceptable. If you cannot provide us with a scanned copy of your ISIC card we will charge you the standard adult trek price.
You must take the ISIC card with you on the Salkantay Trek as it will be checked. Unfortunately no other forms of student id are acceptable.
6. Child discounts: Children under 16 years old receive a US$30 discount. If you are claiming a child discount you must email us a scanned copy of your child's passport (page containing photo and date of birth) after proceeding with the booking form. If you cannot provide us with a scan of your child's passport we will charge you the standard adult trek price for your child.
Bookings for Single travelers are accepted for the Salkantay Trek group service.